Elgin St. Thomas Public Health offers vaccines for purchase at our St. Thomas location.
If you are interested in getting a vaccine that is not publicly funded for you, please call Elgin St. Thomas Public Health at 519-631-9900 to talk to a nurse about your options. The nurse will book your appointment and discuss costs. We accept cash and debit for payment. Some costs may be reimbursed by private insurance.
Why would I need a private pay vaccine?
- Traveling to other countries often involves getting some shots to make sure you are safe while you travel. Learn more about how to prepare for travel.
- Some post-secondary school programs require certain shots to be up to date.
- Some people want protection from vaccines that are not on the publicly funded schedule.
Click on the links below to learn more about vaccines that are available at a cost:
- Cholera/E. Coli
- Hepatitis A*
- Hepatitis B*
- Hepatitis A & Hepatitis B Combination
- Human papillomavirus*
- Meningococcal Conjugate ACYW135*
- Meningococcal B*
- Pneumococcal Conjugate*
*These vaccines are publicly funded for certain people. Ask if you’re covered to get these free of charge.