Take Time to Unplug & Play…
Active Play, in both outdoor and indoor settings, is important for the growth and development of children and youth. Encouraging children to put down their hand held devices and step away from the TV and computer opens up time for physical activity. Students and families can experience the fun and health benefits of being active by participating in PartcipACTION’s Make Room for Play - Unplug and Play.
ParticipACTION’s Make Room For Play has resources such as a screen time log, tips and fact sheets to help kids Unplug and Play.
School Resources for Unplug & Play
- How to Checklist
- Activity Suggestions for Schools
- Log Sheet
- Feedback Form
- Newsletter Insert 1 Before Campaign (PDF)
- Newsletter Insert 2 Screen Time (PDF)
- Newsletter Insert 3 After Campaign (PDF)
- School Announcements
- ParticipACTION Play Calendar
- ParticipACTION Certificate