What is the Healthy Babies Healthy Children (HBHC) Program?
- A province-wide program that offers support to pregnant women & families with children from 0 to 6 six years.
- Free, confidential and voluntary.
- Provides support and information on topics such as pregnancy, breastfeeding, healthy eating, baby care, growth and development, discipline, as well as many other issues.
- A parent can become involved in this program at any time from pregnancy until her child turns 6 years.
- Is this program right for you? Learn more here.
The Personal Information on this Healthy Babies Health Children (HBHC) Online Referral Form is collected under the authority of the Health Protection and Promotion Act applicable privacy legislation. This information will be used for delivery of public health programs and services and to assess the need for prenatal, postpartum, or early childhood support and may be used for evaluation or statistical/research purposes. Any questions about the collection of this information should be directed to: Privacy Officer, Elgin St. Thomas Public Health, 1230 Talbot Street, St. Thomas, ON N5P 1G9 or via Phone: 519-631-9900; Fax: 519-631-3745; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org