What You Need to Know
- These drop in sessions are required for parents/guardians who are considering getting non-medical vaccine exemption for their children.
- Come to Elgin St. Thomas Public Health at any time during the time of the session. You do not need an appointment and these sessions run continuously.
- You will need to bring photo identification with you.
- You will need to plan to spend at least 1 hour at the health unit.
- Bring earphones if you have some. This is not required but recommended.
- You will receive a Vaccine Education Certificate at the end of your session.
Last Updated: November 15, 2017