Please note: There are no immunization clinics in Straffordville for the months of July and August
Elgin St. Thomas Public Health holds immunization clinics in St. Thomas, Aylmer, and Straffordville.
- Appointments are required for the St. Thomas and Aylmer clinics.
- No appointments are needed for our Straffordville clinic.
To book an appointment for Routine, Publicly Funded Vaccines:
- A Health Card is NOT required (however, if you bring a Health Card, it helps us find your record).
- Children who are too young to make informed health care decisions must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, or must have a note from a parent or guardian giving consent for immunization.
- Bring your immunization record(s) with you to the clinic.
Looking for ways to make your child’s immunization appointment a more positive experience?
St. Thomas & Elgin County Immunization Clinics: Locations & Times
- To book an appointment for vaccine that is not publicly funded, call 519-631-9900 to talk to a
Vaccine Preventable Disease nurse about your options. The nurse will book your appointment and discuss costs.
- We accept cash and debit for payment. Some costs may be reimbursed by private insurance.
- Learn more about which vaccines are publicly funded and which vaccines are available at a cost.