|Home - About Us - Board of Health - Board Members|| Print |
The Board of Health for Elgin St. Thomas is the governing body of Elgin St. Thomas Public Health. The Board is accountable to the community, the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, the Ministry of Health Promotion, and the Ministry of Children and Youth Services. The Board is comprised of seven members - 6 municipal leaders and 1 public appointee.
Board of Health meetings are held monthly at Elgin St. Thomas Public Health and are open to the public. Both meeting agendas and minutes of previous meetings may be found in this section.
The current members of our Board of Health are:
· David Warden, Chair (City of St. Thomas Representative)
· Jack Couckuyt, Vice-Chair (County of Elgin Representative)
· Marla Champion (Provincial Appointee)
· Mark Cosens (City of St. Thomas Representative)
· Heather Jackson (City of St. Thomas Representative)
· Bill Walters (County of Elgin Representative)
· Bernie Wiehle (County of Elgin Representative)