Mission & Values
Elgin St. Thomas Public Health is dedicated to building a healthy community by promoting and supporting the health of the people who live, work and play in Elgin County through the delivery of effective public health programs and services.
- We value the people who live, work and play in Elgin County by using a comprehensive and caring approach to promoting and protecting their personal health and that of the community.
- We value quality programs and services that are accessible, effective and efficient and that are delivered in a professional manner.
- We value the diverse contributions of every employee and volunteer and the importance of a continuous learning and a positive work environment.
- We value collaborative efforts in internal and external partnerships and relationships.
- We value adherence to relevant municipal, provincial and federal legislation and standards.