Elgin St. Thomas Public Health strives to ensure the comfort and safety of staff and visitors by encouraging a scent free environment.
What's Your #1 Driving Responsiblity? Just Drive!
Cycle Safely This Summer, Elgin County
Take Care! Summer Season is Tick Season!
Local News and Alerts
- Health Hazard Alert: Sweet 2 Eat Fresh Fruit
CFIA has issued a recall of Sweet 2 Eat brand fresh whole Peaches, Plums, Nectarines, and Pluots.
- ESTPH Needle Exchange & Safer Inhalation Programs
Learn more about ESTPH Harm Reduction Programs and Services.
- Never Leave Your Child Unattended in a Vehicle
* IF YOU SEE A CHILD UNATTENDED IN A HOT VEHICLE CALL 9-1-1.
- Skin Cancer Prevention Act
As of May 1, 2014, Ontario's New Law to Protect Youth from Skin Cancer is in Effect.
- TB Skin Testing Fee Notification
As of May 1, 2014, a fee of $15 will be charged for TB Skin Testing (some exceptions will apply).
- Changes to Immunization Requirements of School-Aged Children
Immunization requirements are changing as of July 1, 2014. Find out more to prevent your child from being suspended from school.
- Summer Safety in Elgin County
Enjoy the Lazy Days of Summer Safely, Elgin County!
- Beach Postings: ESTPH Weekly Report
Updated for the weekend of July 17, 2014
Connect With Us